Call for Papers
As part of the workshop, we will have a poster session during the coffee break. If you are interested in participating in this session, we kindly request you to submit an extended abstract to us. Once your submission is reviewed and accepted, you will be required to prepare a poster for presentation during the poster session.
Important Dates (AoE Times)
- Submissions open: May 5th, 2023
- Submission deadline: (Extended) June 19th, 2023 (11:59pm)
- Decision notification: (Extended) June 26th, 2023
- Camera ready deadline: July 7th, 2023
- Workshop: July 14th 2023
- Task-oriented natural motion generation:
- Natural motion for object grasping or manipulation.
- Natural motion for locomotion.
- Task-agnostic natural motion generation:
- Natural motion for gesture or expression.
- Natural motion for interaction with humans.
- Bio-inspired/Human-inspired natural motion.
- Fundamental questions for natural motion
- What is it, Why do we need it, When do we need it, and How can we make and use it.
- Mechanical design for natural motion.
- Advanced algorithms for natural motion.
- And many more…!
- The workshop will feature the accepted extended abstract through the posters, which will be shared during our coffee break session.
- We welcome various papers of work in progress, as well as unpublished work!
- Please use the RSS template when preparing your extended abstract.
- Authors can upload Supplementary material, which can include additional details or videos.
- Submitted abstracts should be in PDF format and limited to a maximum of 2 pages, not including references and an optional appendix which can exceed this limit.
- Please zip your main paper, and supplementary material (optional), and submit it to HERE.
- When submitting your extended abstract, please provide information of authors:
- Contact information
Review Process and Proceeding Information
- Our workshop will review all submitted materials through a double-blind review process.
- Our workshop will not produce formal official proceedings, and the accepted works will be made available on the workshop website.
- Please note that this does not constitute an archival publication, thereby allowing authors to publish their work in archival journals or conferences at their discretion.